Chapter 10. Working with Other Languages
In this chapter we will cover:
- Installing another language using Locale
- Managing interface translation using Locale
- Enabling content type translation
- Displaying a language switching block for end users
- Creating a multilingual View
Drupal provides an intuitive method of managing multilingual content as part of its core functionality. In this chapter, we will see how to configure the Locale module so that the site can function in multiple languages. The Locale module, in conjunction with an enabled language file, can translate the interface into the user's current language. We will see how the interface translations can be tweaked, or added if they are missing.
We then move on to content translation. ...