Time for action — configuring Media-based images to use our custom small image style for our Recipe content type
Now that we have a custom image style, let's put it to use.
- Open up our d7dev site in your favorite browser, click on the Configuration link in the Admin toolbar, and click on the File types link under the Media section.
- Now, on the File types administrative page, click on the manage file display link for the Image file type.
- On the Manage File Display page, click on the button for the Small display.
- Next, select our custom small image style for the Image style select list for the Image Display settings, and click on the Save configuration button.
- Now, load the Cannellini Cumin Chicken Chili recipe to see our custom image style in action. ...