Time for action — creating a Recipes by cuisine type Views block
We have created a new vocabulary and associated it to our Recipe content type. Now, we will learn how to use a custom vocabulary with a view.
- Click on the Structure link in the Admin toolbar, click on the Views link, and click on the Add new view link.
- On the Views wizard page, enter
Recipes by Cuisine as the View name, select
Taxonomy terms for the Show select list, and select
Type of Cuisine for the of type select list.
- This is our first non-content (node-based) view.
- Uncheck the Create a page checkbox, and check the Create a block checkbox.
- Leave the remaining default settings as they are, and click on the Continue & edit button.
Views automatically added the Taxonomy term Name