In this chapter, we have dealt with the following key topics:
- A preview of the complete project in this book. We have an overview of the structure of the final project, and we have an idea of what will be achieved when we reach the end of this book.
- What a node and a content type is, and the meaning and the relationship between those terms in Drupal.
- Understanding what default content types are in Drupal 7 core and what are the fields created in those content types by default.
- How to add content using the default content types.
- Understanding the workflow of creating custom content types.
- Adding content using custom content types.
Now that we've learned how to create content types, we're ready to learn how to create fields and add them to the ...