Explore the power of Drupal 8 and create efficient and fast Drupal 8 applications from scratch
About This Video
Use the latest Drupal 8 features and leverage views, blocks, and elements to create modular and efficient sites.
Create a Drupal 8 application from scratch through hands-on examples
Create your own plugin and extend Drupal efficiently to other environments
Drupal 8 brings a lot of groundbreaking changes to its ecosystem, from basic architectural to functional. Understanding these changes is vital to you if you are trying to explore Drupal 8 and become a qualified Drupal 8 professional. This video will help you build your Drupal 8 skill level from ground level up and enable you to create an efficient Drupal 8 application from scratch.
We start with the primary focal points of Drupal 8’s key features and why they matter to you. Next, you’ll learn to get your Drupal 8 installation and customization on the road easily and efficiently, ensuring the necessary repositories and libraries are in your system. Then, you’ll start building your Drupal 8 app, create the application architecture, and use Drupal 8 views and components extensively. You’ll see how to create reusable templates using PHP scripting, use plugins, and develop simple plugins on your own. Toward the end of the video, you’ll also find out how to test, deploy, and monitor your application effectively.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Drupal 8
- Chapter 2 : Building a Foundation
- Chapter 3 : Working with Drupal 8 Themes
- Chapter 4 : Going Public: Launching Your New Website
- Chapter 5 : Updates and Reports
- Chapter 6 : Building a Simple Website
- Chapter 7 : Building Custom Modules
- Title: Drupal 8 for Beginners
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787122895