O'Reilly logo

Drupal e-commerce with Ubercart 2.x by Yiannis Doxaras, George Papadongonas

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

Migrating an HTML theme to a Drupal template

After all these previous discussions, we are now ready to address some more sophisticated XHTML and CSS issues. In this section, we will tackle the problem of converting an existing XHTML CSS template that you may have purchased or created in the past in a Drupal theme. The good news is that what we will describe here is a process of just a few minutes, and it will make your site up and ready for a mockup demo and put it at an 80%-completed level. The bad news is that the remaining 20% may take days to accomplish, as you would probably need to theme your views and specific content areas. However, it is always better to design visualizing the final outcome in front of you, and having some clear indications ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required