Chapter 3. Customizing Drush
Drush is highly configurable. With the contents of this chapter and some practice you will feel that you are doing magic with your console. Imagine that you can download a whole production database ignoring cache tables, resetting user emails and passwords to your local database with just one short command such as
drush sql-sync @prod @local. Yes, it is possible.
In this chapter, you will learn about the following topics:
- Write, test, and validate our first Drush command
- Altering and taking action when a command is executed
- Running PHP code directly on the command line or in PHP scripts after bootstrapping a Drupal site
- Create an alias for our testing Drupal site and issue commands to it
- Executing commands against remote ...