SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Office 2010 teaches you the basics of working with Excel, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Word, OneNote®, and Office Web Apps. Fullyillustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, calendars, and more. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Get started quickly with Word to format and print great looking documents using new QuickStyles, Cover Pages, and Quick Parts
• Include tables, graphics, pictures, and diagrams in Word documents that improve the appearance and impact of your documents
• Build flexible spreadsheets with charts, functions, Sparklines, and PivotTables
• Use Excel to make calculations and analyze data in spreadsheets
• Create, format, fine-tune, and deliver great PowerPoint presentations
• Use the new Web Apps to safely share, review, and revise Office documents online
• Keep track of important information from the Web with OneNote search and tagging features
• Integrate your to-do lists, tasks, and appointments between OneNote and Outlook
• Use Outlook’s new features including conversation view to track email and stay in touch with colleagues and clients
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
Category: Office Applications/Office 2010
Covers: Microsoft Office 2010
User Level: Beginner
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter 1. Introducing the New Features in Office 2010
- Part 1. Word 2010
- Part 2. Excel 2010
- Part 3. PowerPoint 2010
- Part 4. OneNote
- Part 5. Outlook 2010
- Title: Easy Microsoft Office 2010
- Release date: June 2010
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780131389977