Score your highest in econometrics? Easy.
Econometrics can prove challenging for many students unfamiliar with the terms and concepts discussed in a typical econometrics course. Econometrics For Dummies eliminates that confusion with easy-to-understand explanations of important topics in the study of economics.
Econometrics For Dummies breaks down this complex subject and provides you with an easy-to-follow course supplement to further refine your understanding of how econometrics works and how it can be applied in real-world situations.
An excellent resource for anyone participating in a college or graduate level econometrics course
Provides you with an easy-to-follow introduction to the techniques and applications of econometrics
Helps you score high on exam day
If you're seeking a degree in economics and looking for a plain-English guide to this often-intimidating course, Econometrics For Dummies has you covered.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Econometrics
- Part II: Building the Classical Linear Regression Model
- Part III: Working with the Classical Regression Model
- Part IV: Violations of Classical Regression Model Assumptions
- Part V: Discrete and Restricted Dependent Variables in Econometrics
- Part VI: Extending the Basic Econometric Model
- Part VII: The Part of Tens
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Econometrics For Dummies
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118533840
You might also like
Microeconomics For Dummies
Your no-nonsense guide to microeconomics The study of microeconomics isn't for the faint of heart. Fortunately, …
Statistical Analysis with R For Dummies
Understanding the world of R programming and analysis has never been easier Most guides to R, …
Statistics Essentials For Dummies
Statistics Essentials For Dummies (9781119590309) was previously published as Statistics Essentials For Dummies (9780470618394). While this …
The Economics Book
All your complicated economic questions and theories explained by world experts. Economics is a broad topic, …