That's it for the S3 part. Now let's explore the CLI for Amazon's machine learning service. All Amazon ML CLI commands are available at http://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/reference/machinelearning/. There are 30 commands, which can be grouped by object and action.
You can perform the following:
- create : creates the object
- describe: searches objects given some parameters (location, dates, names, and so on)
- get: given an object ID, returns information
- update: given an object ID, updates the object
- delete: deletes an object
These can be performed on the following elements:
- delete-data-source ...