This chapter covers:
• the key roles for an effective organization
• the four levels of project management
• the difference between PRINCE2 roles and job titles
• the importance of stakeholders and communication
• PRINCE2’s requirements for the organization theme
• guidance for effective project organization
7.1 The organization theme
The purpose of the organization theme is to define and establish the project’s structure of accountability and responsibilities (the who?).
Every project needs effective direction, management, control and communication. Establishing an effective project management ...
Get Effective Project Management: The PRINCE2 method now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.