Chapter 10. Sharing Your Excel Prototype
In this chapter you will learn how to
• Use your prototype for collaboration
• Mitigate the risks of implementing a finished prototype
• Avoid the risks in sharing your prototype
• Denote your prototype's interaction methods
Your prototype is finished—now what? The way you share your prototypes with others and present them will determine the effectiveness of your designs and the impact they will have. Excel has many features that can help you effectively share your prototypes with other stakeholders. The process of sharing your design to achieve buy-in from the various stakeholders includes three important activities:
• Collaboration. Designing interactively with your colleagues, either in synchronous ...