Effective sketching is a hands-on learned craft. Written and presented by UX design expert Greg Nudelman (clients include Oracle, Cisco and eBay) and Emmy-nominated graphic designer Will Krause (Sesame Street), this video will help any product manager, marketer, developer, researcher or UX leader master this practical skill with step-by-step video guidance and individual exercises.
- Learn about drawing types and techniques: Storyboard, whiteboard, and sticky notes
- Master the elements of graphic storytelling: Things, people, faces, opening shots, and transitions
- Envision a finished storyboard: What should you draw and why?
- Design interfaces for responsive websites, iOS8, and Android Material Design
- Use sticky notes for storyboarding, wire-framing, and mobile experience modeling
- Discover how to handle movable interface elements like floating action buttons and menus
- Understand color usage, effective space usage, and more when drawing on whiteboards
Table of contents
- Part A: Effective Storyboarding
- Part B: Wireframing Prototyping
- Part C: Whiteboard Techniques
- Title: Effective Sketching for UX Design
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491938973
You might also like
User Journey Mapping
A user journey map is a powerful asset that's used to understand how people use our …
Introduction to Adobe Experience Design (XD)
Adobe XD lets designers be designers by making it possible for them to create working prototypes …
The Complete Practical Docker Guide
Docker is a software framework for building, running, and managing containers on servers and the cloud. …
If you feel like your brain is "glitching," or working against you, know that you're not …