Chapter 8. Interceptors
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Creating the Registration Application
- Defining and using interceptors
- Using the
InvocationContextto verify parameters
- Using interceptors to enforce security
- Using interceptors to handle transactions
- Using interceptors to handle application statistics
- Using lifecycle methods in interceptors
Most applications have cross-cutting functions which must be performed. These cross-cutting functions may include logging, managing transactions, security, and other aspects of an application. Interceptors provide a way to achieve these cross-cutting activities.
The use of interceptors provides a way of adding functionality to a business method without modifying the business method itself. The added ...