Adding a number to the Do not call list
Some regulations in some countries forbid calling certain numbers that belong to users who ask the government to block calls from call centers. In order to fulfill this requirement, we can use the Do not call list.
There are two ways to add a number to the Do not call list: manually or by uploading a file containing a list of numbers.
How to do it…
- Go to the Call Center | Outgoing Calls | Do not Call List menu.
- Click on Show Filter | Add.
- A new screen will be displayed; select Upload File or Add new Number.
- Select Add new Number to enter the new number into the area text.
- Click on the SAVE button.
- After this, we will ...