First-Order RL Circuits
- To develop the differential equations for series and parallel RL circuits
- Initial condition, its need and interpretation
- Complementary function, particular integral and their interpretation
- Natural response, transient response and forced response in an RL circuit
- Interpretation of various response components
- Nature and details of step response of RL circuit and time-domain specifications based on it
- Time constant and various interpretations for it
- Steady-state response versus forced response and various kinds of steady-state response
- Zero-input response and zero-state response and their interpretation
- Linearity and superposition principle as applied to various response components
- Impulse ...
Get Electric Circuit Analysis now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.