Characteristics of Transistor Devices (BJT, FET and MOSFET)
To get familiarity of structural details and fundamental concepts of
- NPN and PNP Transistors, its characteristics and h-parameters.
- The h-parameter analysis of Transistor amplifiers.
- Field Effect Transistors, its characteristics and amplifier concepts.
- Different types of MOSFET devices and their characteristics.
- Unijunction Transistor (UJT) characteristics.
- The invention of Transistor (semiconductor electronic device) at (AT & T) Bell Telephone Laboratories at New Jersey, USA, in 1948, revolutionised the manufacture of electronic devices resulting in various applications of Electronics and Communication Engineering, computers, Internet, ...