Arm yourself to master the skills of building scalable web applications with Ember.js
About This Video
- One-stop solution to the key features in Ember.js.
- Become skilled in the art of building web-apps with a fraction of the code you'd define in other frameworks.
- Learn Ember.js via topics that have been broken down into simple-to-understand recipes
This course provides in-depth explanations on how to use the Ember.js framework to take you from beginner to expert. You'll start with some basic topics and, by the end of the course, you'll know everything you need to know to build a fully operational Ember application.
We'll begin by explaining key points on how to use the Ember.js framework and its associated tools. You'll learn how to effectively use Ember CLI and how to create and deploy your applications. We'll take a close look at Ember templates by examining bindings and observers. We'll then move on to Ember components, models, and Ember Data. We'll show you examples on how to connect to RESTful databases. Next, you'll get to grips with testing via integration and acceptance tests using QUnit. We will conclude by covering authentication, services, and Ember add-ons.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Ember.js-3.x-Web-Development-Recipes
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Ember CLI Basics
- The Course Overview 00:02:04
- Installing Ember CLI 00:05:36
- Creating Our First Project 00:02:57
- Asset Compilation 00:04:08
- Dependency Management, Upgrading the Project, and Deployment 00:05:57
- Chapter 2 : Ember Templates
- Chapter 3 : Ember Router
- Chapter 4 : Ember Controllers
- Chapter 5 : Ember Components
- Chapter 6 : Ember Models and Ember Data
- Chapter 7 : Logging, Debugging, and Testing
- Chapter 8 : Awesome Tasks with Ember
- Title: Ember.js 3.x Web Development Recipes
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789801712