• Learn how to create assembly drawings
• Learn how to create exploded assembly drawings
• Learn how to create a parts list
• Learn how to animate an assembly
• Learn how to edit a title block
This chapter introduces the Assembly tools. These tools are used to create assembly drawings. Assembly drawings can be exploded to form isometric assembly drawings that when labeled and accompanied by a parts list become working drawings. Assembly drawings can be animated.
Figure 5-1 shows a test block. The overall dimensions for the block are 80 × 80 × 80 mm. The cutout is 40 × 40 × 80 mm. The test block will be used to help introduce the Assembly tools. Draw ...