Configuring the Development Environment
Before continuing, a few additional steps are required to configure the development environment. We will:
- Configure the shortcut that opens Site Manager to bypass the Connect To dialog.
- Install the MCMS website and item templates in Visual Studio.
During the installation of SP2 the Site Manager Start-menu shortcut will be overwritten. To configure Site Manager to bypass the Connect To dialog, take the following steps:
- Select Start | All Programs | Microsoft Content Management Server.
- Right-click the Site Manager shortcut and click Properties.
- In the Target textbox, replace"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Content Management Server\Client\NRClient.exe" http:///NR/System/ClientUI/login.asp with ...