Creating a Master Page for Use with MCMS
We will now add a master page to our MCMS web application and add the necessary elements for it to be usable with MCMS.
- In the Solution Explorer, right-click your website and click Add New Item...
- In the Add New Item dialog, select the Master Page template within the Visual Studio Installed Templates section.
- Enter TropicalGreen.master in the Name textbox, and click Add.
- The master page is created and opened in the Visual Studio Source View.
In order to make use of MCMS controls such as the
RobotMetaTag control within the master page, a
Register directive is required.
- Enter the following directly underneath ...