Kevin Cashman, the author, speaker, and pioneer in executive development, says that there are five dimensions which are crucial for leadership in the context of agility. These are as follows:
- Mental agility: Thinking critically to penetrate complex problems and expanding possibilities by making fresh connections
- People agility: Understanding and relating to other people, as well as tough situations, to harness and multiply collective performance
- Change agility: Enjoying experimentation, being curious, and effectively dealing with the discomfort of change
- Results agility: Delivering results in first-time situations by inspiring teams and exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in themselves and others
- Self-awareness: Being ...