Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Harvard Business Essentials
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- 1. Self-Diagnosis: Do You Have the Right Stuff to Start a Business?
- 2. Finding and Evaluating the Opportunity: Is It Real and Large Enough?
- 3. Organizing the Enterprise: Which Form Is Best for You?
- 4. Building a Business Model and Strategy: How They Work Together
- 5. Writing a Business Plan: The Basics
- 6. Financing the Business: Where’s the Money?
- 7. Angels and Venture Capitalists: For Serious Outside Equity
- 8. Going Public: Adventures in the Capital Markets
- 9. Enterprise Growth: The Challenge to Management
- 10. Keeping the Entrepreneurial Spirit Alive: The Ultimate Challenge of Success
- 11. Harvest Time: Reaping What You’ve Sown
- Appendix A: Understanding Finanicial Statements
- Appendix B: Breakeven Analysis
- Appendix C: Valuation Concepts
- Appendix D: Online Help When You Need It
- Appendix E: Rule 144
- For Further Reading
- About the Subject Adviser
- About the Writer
- Title: Entrepreneur's Toolkit
- Release date: November 2004
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781422160763
You might also like
Effective marketing can mean the difference between runaway successes and costly flops. Covering everything from customer …
Startup, Scaleup, Screwup.
Real-world tools to build your venture, grow your business, and avoid mistakes Startup, Scaleup, Screwup is …
Pivot: How Top Entrepreneurs Adapt and Change Course to Find Ultimate Success
A proven approach to achieving entrepreneurial success in new corporate ventures and startups Every day, business …
Strategy: Create and Implement the Best Strategy for Your Business
Strategic execution drives business success. This book covers strategy from the ground up, explaining what strategy …