Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of a business plan.
- Explain the contents of a business plan.
- Discuss the significance of an executive summary in a business plan.
- Prepare, write, and present a business plan.
- Describe the procedure for setting up an enterprise.
- Understand a sample business plan.
A business plan is a roadmap and blueprint of the project. A business plan is a written document that describes in detail how a business is going to achieve its goals. It is a document that explains a business opportunity, identifies the market to be served, and provides details about how the entrepreneurial organization plans to pursue it. ...