Project Management and Financing
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Introduce the concept of project management.
- Discuss the capital budgeting process.
- Explain project feasibility study and project appraisal.
- Understand project financing.
- Study the process of scheduling in a project.
- Prepare project reports.
Entrepreneurial ventures use project management to accomplish outcomes under conditions of limited resources with critical time constraints. Project management is one of the basic approaches followed by entrepreneurs to accomplish the things that they undertake. A project is initiated to achieve a mission.
A project is a one-shot, time-limited, goal-directed major undertaking, ...