Financial Management in Enterprises
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of financial management in enterprises.
- Describe accounting and bookkeeping.
- Discuss financial statements.
- Understand the relevance of working capital management.
- Explain break-even analysis.
- Identify various financial ratios that impact business decisions.
Finance is the lifeblood of a business. Financial management is a managerial activity concerning the finances of the firm. It deals with planning, control, and management of the financial resources of the firm. It is not only enough to raise the finance for industrial activity; it is necessary to manage it properly as well. ...