ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
“Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species—man—acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world
- Familiarize the method for a business firm to be environmentally positive.
- Understand the steps of environmental impact assessment and types of mitigation measures.
- Identify the benefits of having an environmental management system for a firm.
- Learn the correct method of implementing projects that have environmental impacts.
- Appreciate the importance and relevance of integrated and participatory environmental management.
From an ecocentric perspective of nature, man is the only one among the millions of species ...