Learn Microsoft VBA to automate your time-consuming procedures in Excel.
About This Video
- Absolutely helpful course designed to guide you step by step through basic and advanced VBA code.
- Helps you to learn to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently. Through 4 hours of video lectures and exercise files you'll learn the essentials you need to know to create powerful macros using VBA for Excel.
Find out how to use the VBA editor, VBA syntax, keywords, and comments.
Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
Also, find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end-users.
Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
When you complete this course, you'll be well on your way to using VBA macros in Excel to help you and others automate tasks and operations performed frequently. All of our videos are high definition; therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on and the videos enlarged.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction to the VBA Course 00:05:03
- Chapter 2 : The Environment
Chapter 3 : VBA as a Language
- VBA Syntax, Keywords, and Comments 00:08:06
- Objects and VBA's Intellitext 00:06:05
- Variables and Method Calling Rules 00:08:29
- How to Define and Manage Variables 00:09:22
- Constant Variable Types and Variables through Intellitext 00:03:37
- Chapter 4 : Introducing Macros
- Chapter 5 : Introducing Functions
Chapter 6 : Common Keys to VBA
- The Application Object 00:10:01
- The Workbook and Worksheet Objects 00:12:00
- Using Errors to Guide You 00:12:05
- The Name and Names Objects 00:06:25
- The PivotTable Object 00:06:59
- The PivotTable Object 00:09:09
- The PageSetup Object and Print Ranges 00:12:05
- One Approach to Completing Exercise 8 00:11:55
Chapter 7 : Conclusion
- Concluding Remarks 00:04:40
- Title: Essential VBA Training for Excel
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839212406