Your entry point to the world of decentralized databases!
About This Video
- Learn quick, highly-effective and easy ways to master Blockchain and Bitcoin.
- Understand the impact of decentralization and discover ways to tackle it.
- Gain a strong foundation in where Bitcoin and Blockchain are going, what they do, and how to prepare for them.
Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. Blockhchain technology uses cryptography to keep data secure. The blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrency
It would take you on a journey of the blockchain database, followed by advanced implementations of blockchain concept.This video course is aimed at anyone who is in interested in learning about bitcoin basics, the technical operation of bitcoin.This video would give you a full insight of this leading technology and its implementation in the real world. We would begin with the technical foundations of the blockchain, teaching you the fundamentals of cryptography and how it keeps data secure. Along the way, you would also learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies. In this video you will learn everything you need to know about decentralized digital money,
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Blockchain and Bitcoin
- Chapter 2 : Fundamentals of Decentralization
- Chapter 3 : Advanced Blockchain Concepts
- Chapter 4 : Bitcoin and Blockchain Security
- Title: Essentials of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Release date: March 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787127791
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …