Appendix H. How to Use the DVD-ROM
The primary purpose of the DVD-ROM1 is to serve as an enrichment resource. The benefits of using the DVD-ROM are fivefold:
- To facilitate different student learning styles: www.engin.umich.edu/~cre/asyLearn/itresources.htm
- To provide the student with the option/opportunity for further study or clarification of a particular concept or topic
- To provide the opportunity to practice critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- To provide additional technical material for the practicing engineer
- To provide other tutorial information, such as additional homework problems and instructions on using ...