Building Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, &and smart contracts by building decentralized applications using Ethereum
About This Video
- Build Blockchain applications with real-world examples and build your own decentralized applications.
- Practical approach and easy to follow examples to implement smart contracts, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications using Ethereum.
- Quickly blueprint your ideas and lay down the foundations for your own revolutionary decentralized applications.
Ethereum enables the development of efficient, smart contracts that contain code. These smart contracts can interact with other smart contracts to make decisions, store data, and send Ether to others.
This course provides you with a clear approach to building cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. Throughout the course, we walk you through a detailed step-by-step process to build advanced Ethereum projects. Each project will teach you just enough about Ethereum to be productive right away. You will learn how tokenization works, how to think in a decentralized way, and how to build Blockchain-based distributed computing systems. You will build interesting projects with Ethereum such as wallets, copyright, secure data sharing, and more.
By the end of this video, you will be able to tackle Blockchain challenges by implementing projects end-to-end using the full power of the Ethereum Blockchain
The code bundle for this video course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Ethereum-Projects
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Workflow Setup and Thinking Blockchain
Chapter 2 : Developing First Simple Decentralized Payment Application
- Starting a New Project 00:03:35
- Deploying and Testing Out Our First Project 00:03:55
- Syntax and Code Exploration 00:10:36
- Bug Fixing and Debugging 00:07:25
- Changing Our Application into a Better Payment Application 00:06:21
- Chapter 3 : Creating Your Own Cryptocurrency with Ethereum
- Chapter 4 : Signing Documents and Working with Big Files
- Chapter 5 : Going Big: Ethereum Outside the PC/Web Environment
- Title: Ethereum Projects
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788623261