You Know More Than You Think
Have you ever convinced:
• A six-year-old to eat broccoli (or anything green)?
• A neighbor to feed your cat while you’re away on vacation?
• A coworker to swap shifts with you so you could have the day off?
• A teacher to accept a late assignment?
Have you ever gotten:
• The job you applied for after having a good interview?
• The raise that you asked for?
• A second chance with a client or colleague after messing up your first encounter?
• A referral from a client or from a colleague at another company?
Nice work! In all of these situations, you made the sale.
The fact is that every transaction that could result in a “yes” or a “no” will require you to sell something: yourself, your idea, ...