Leadership. Creativity. Innovation.
When you put it all together, EVERYTHING CONNECTS.
The constant cascade of new technologies and social changes is creating a more empowered population. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, demanding of self-expression, and quite possibly disengaged. Within this topsy-turvy context, leaders must spark creativity, drive innovation, and ensure sustainability.
What are the remedies? The newest problems of the world find solutions in the oldest and time-less practices such as mindfulness, authenticity, and perseverance—because Everything Connects.
Everything Connects is a kaleidoscopic view of the way humans—by being able to think out of the box—have been able to achieve greatness for themselves, their organizations, and the world at large. It is your step-by-step guide for working with yourself and others—for meaningful success.
Using real-life practical experiences, serial entrepreneur and thought leader Faisal Hoque teams up with journalist Drake Baer to provide a personal and professional playbook that shows how to:
- Holistically connect the “when” and “what” with who you are
- Inspire and lead inside and outside of your organization
- Generate ideas, grounded decisions, and long-term value
Part philosophy, part business, and part history, Everything Connects offers the wisdom of 2,500-year-old Eastern philosophies and the interconnected insights of Leonardo da Vinci. Couple that with Fortune 100 corporate cross pollination for creativity and startup thinking for how to adapt with ease, and you’ll quickly discover that Everything Connects.
This isn’t just a quick fix for your next financial quarter; this is how you succeed in the long run. It is a systemization of the best practices of spirituality and entrepreneurship—loaded with knowledge, humor, and humanity.
Table of contents
- Everything Connects: How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Copyright Page
- INTRODUCTION: RENAMING ROLES
- PART I: WHEN, WHO, AND HOW ARE YOU?
- PART II: PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, SHARED CULTURES, AND OTHER RHYTHMS
- PART III: FLOWING IDEAS, GROUNDED DECISIONS, AND LONG-BURNING VALUE
- RECOMMENDED READING
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- RELATED WEB LINKS
- Title: Everything Connects: How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Release date: February 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071831369
You might also like
25 Need-to-Know Strategy Tools
Includes 10 handy do’s and don’ts of strategy development · Need powerful decision-making tools at your …
Leading with GRIT: Inspiring Action and Accountability with Generosity, Respect, Integrity, and Truth
Improve yourself - and your workplace - with GRIT Leading With GRIT is a practical and …
Thinkers 50 Innovation: Breakthrough Thinking to Take Your Business to the Next Level
The World's Leading Business Minds on Today's Most Critical Challenges Featuring VJ Govindarajan, Linda Hill, Clay …
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want
The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers …