CHAPTER 17: BUILDING THE RIGHT AGILE TEAM
Putting together a successful Agile project team has as much to do with finding the right mix of technical skills as it has to do with finding the right team dynamic.
Agile work requires team members to be:
• Multi-skilled, so that they are able to take on the variety of roles that may be needed by the team as work progresses
• Open-minded and flexible, so that they are willing to take on the necessary roles
• Highly communicative, to encourage an environment of idea sharing, joint development, and collaborative issue resolution
• Self-motivated, so that they can work independently as well as working with the other members of the team
• Holistic thinkers, so that they can appreciate both the ...