CD features 5 practice exams
“I studied nothing but your material for two weeks until I felt prepared to take the NCLEX®. Studying your material gave me the confidence I needed to pass!”
—Rayena Thorne, nursing student at Wallace State
• Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
• Includes 1,000 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
• Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts and facts.
• Use our innovative Quick Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
Written by Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N. and M.S.N. degrees and is certified in nursing education. She has worked with Pearson as a consultant on item writing. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-PN® Exam!
Category: Test Preparation and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter One: Practice Exam 1 and Rationales
- Chapter Two: Practice Exam 2 and Rationales
- Chapter Three: Practice Exam 3 and Rationales
- Chapter Four: Practice Exam 4 and Rationales
- Chapter Five: Practice Exam 5 and Rationales
- Appendix A: Things You Forgot
- Appendix B: Need to Know More?
- Appendix C: Alphabetical Listing of Nursing Boards in the United States and Protectorates
- Title: Exam Cram: NCLEX-PN® Practice Questions
- Release date: September 2011
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780132689588
You might also like
NCLEX-PN Exam Cram, Third Edition
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools “The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach …
NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram, Third Edition
1200+ Questions with Detailed Answers CD features 5 practice exams Covers exactly what you need to …
NCLEX-RN® Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fifth Edition
The NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fifth Edition provides 1250 questions for the nursing student who …
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access …