Pass the MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification exam and take hands-on experience you need to help your clients migrate to Microsoft 365 Cloud.
About This Video
- The ultimate training program to pass exam MS-100 Microsoft 365 identity and services
- The course covers all exam objectives, so you'll be ready for any question on the exam
- Bite-sized videos to keep you attentive throughout, along with guided hands-on labs and demos
This is a comprehensive course designed to help you pass the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification as well as give you a full understanding of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. This exam certification focuses heavily on planning and configuring your Microsoft 365 deployment with a specific focus on designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services, managing user identity and roles, managing access and authentication, and planning Office 365 workloads and applications.
This is a fully comprehensive course. This course comes with tons of hands-on labs and demos, which means that in addition to passing the exam, you will be able to start building real-world cloud solutions for your clients.
This course is aligned with the official Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam guide. We start with some basic concepts and then move on to the core Microsoft 365 Identity concepts. Our approach is to build your knowledge from the ground up, covering all core concepts, and then moving on to more advanced topics.
By the end of this course, you will be well prepared for your MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services 2022 exam.
Note: Updated course curriculum to include the new Microsoft Power Platform as required by the syllabus for the MS-100 exam.
The course is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Microsoft 365 Cloud. It is intended for individuals who are looking to migrate their on-premise Microsoft applications, such as identity and access management, email, file share, and collaboration services, to Microsoft 365 Cloud.
Some experience with existing on-premise Microsoft infrastructure services such as Active Directory along with a Microsoft 365 trial account is required to follow along. Basic knowledge of core Microsoft applications such as Exchange and SharePoint are recommended but not mandatory.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Overview
- Chapter 2 : Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Chapter 3 : Design Identity Strategy for Microsoft 365
- Chapter 4 : Identity Synchronization with Azure AD Connect
- Chapter 5 : Deep Dive in Azure AD Connect
- Chapter 6 : Managing User Identities and Groups
- Chapter 7 : Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Chapter 8 : Azure AD Applications
- Chapter 9 : Azure AD B2B
- Chapter 10 : Microsoft 365 Workload
- Chapter 11 : Report and Health Monitoring
- Chapter 12 : Microsoft 365 Application Deployment
- Chapter 13 : Microsoft Power Platform
- Chapter 14 : Project Assignment
- Title: Exam MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Course
- Release date: June 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781801811439
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …