9. Distributing and Printing a Workbook
In This Chapter
• Insert cell comments to guide users on entering data on a sheet.
• Allow multiple users access to your workbook.
• Hide sheets from other users.
• Customize your header by adding a logo.
• Print one sheet or the entire workbook.
• Protect formulas or text from accidental overwrite.
• Verify your workbook will work with different versions of Excel.
• Recover lost data from a backup file.
Once you’re done designing your workbook, you probably want to share it with others. But first, you may want to do a little cleanup, such as adding comments so users can understand what goes in specific fields, hiding sheets you don’t want users to see, or protecting certain cells so users cannot accidently ...