Greetings, prospective Excel programmer…
You no doubt have your reasons for picking up a book on VBA programming. Maybe you got a new job (congratulations). Maybe you’re trying to automate some of the repetitive data crunching tasks you have to do. Maybe you’re just a nerd at heart. Whatever the reason, thank you for choosing this book.
Inside, you find everything you need to get up and running with VBA fast. Even if you don’t have the foggiest idea of what programming is all about, this book can help. Unlike most programming books, this one is filled with information designed to include just what you need to know to quickly ramp your VBA programming skillset.
About This Book
Go to any large bookstore (in-person or online), and you’ll find many Excel books. A quick overview can help you decide whether this book is really right for you. This book
- Is designed for intermediate to advanced Excel users who want to get up to speed with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming.
- Requires no previous programming experience.
- Covers the most commonly used commands.
- Is appropriate for Excel 2013, Excel 2016, or Excel 2019.
- Just might make you crack a smile occasionally.
If you’re using Excel 2003, you need a much older book (and a hug). If you’re using Excel 2007 or 2010, this book might be okay, but some things have changed. You'd probably be better off with the previous edition.
Oh, yeah — this is not an introductory Excel book. If you’re looking for a general-purpose ...