Building Smart Web Applications
Delivering content and applications via web browsers is one of the most important aspects of modern software development. This chapter examines how you can build web applications using F#. The topics covered are:
- Serving static files and dynamic content by directly responding to HTTP requests
- Techniques to build client-based web applications with WebSharper, the main F# web framework
- A walkthrough of the main WebSharper features, including pagelets, sitelets, formlets, and flowlets
- Using dynamic templates and sitelets to build WebSharper applications
- Building sitelets that handle different HTTP requests ...