Video description5+ Hours of Video Instruction
Write Elegant JS ES6+ Code for the Web, Backend, and Lambdas
Access the supplemental files for this LiveLesson at https://github.com/sahilkhosla/expert-js-snippets.
About the Instructor
Sahil Khosla is a software engineer with 10+ years of experience in developing user-facing apps and websites. He is currently part of the front-end team at OANDA and has previously worked at Expedia, where he was part of the group responsible for revamping the mobile web experience. A multipotentialite at heart, Sahil loves to learn and equally loves to share that knowledge with others. He specializes in breaking down complicated concepts and making them easy to understand, with analogies and diagrams.
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Get a deeper understanding of advanced concepts such as Promises, Async/Await, Apply/Call/Bind, and frequently used design patterns for writing performant, bug-free, and maintainable code.
- Front-end engineers
- Full-stack engineers
- Web developers
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Lesson 1: Understand Objects, Hoisting, and Execution
- Lesson 2: Discover Functions and IIFEs
- Lesson 3: Use Closures, Apply/Call/Bind
- Lesson 4: Review ES6 Syntax
- Lesson 5: Learn ES6 Array Methods
- Lesson 6: Work with Classes and Inheritance
- Lesson 7: Learn Async Programming
- Lesson 8: Publish a Library to NPM
- Release date: April 2021
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0137333137
You might also like
As a working software developer, you know how to complete your tasks with solid code, whether …