If you’re reading this book, chances are you’ve decided to make a career move. It may be because of one of the following reasons:
• You’re graduating from college or a certification program and are ready to launch your professional career.
• You’ve just earned your graduate degree and are ready to make a step upward in your career.
• You’re ready to leave your current position and move up the ladder to a higher-paying and more responsible position.
• You’ve decided on a career change and will be looking at opportunities in allied professions and industries.
• You’re unhappy with your ...