Express.js Deep API Reference is your short, concise guide to Express.js APIs. This flexible Node.js web application framework provides a robust set of features for building single, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
Through six to-the-point chapters, you will find references for configurations, settings, environments, middleware, templating engines (including Consolidate.js), extract parameters, routing, request handlers, response, and streams.
Written by Azat Mardan, the author of Pro Express.js and Practical Node.js, you will find this short, concise guide indispensable for your Express.js work.
Table of Contents
- Contents at a Glance
- About the Author
- About the Technical Reviewer
Chapter 1: Configuration, Settings, and Environments
- Chapter 2: Working with Middleware
- Chapter 3: Template Engines and Consolidate.js
- Chapter 4: Parameters and Routing
- Chapter 5: Express.js Request Object
- Chapter 6: Response
- Chapter 7: Error Handling and Running an App
- Title: Express.js Deep API Reference
- Release date: December 2014
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484207819