Chapter 10. Charts
This chapter covers
- Learning the basics of Ext JS Charts
- Deconstructing the Chart class hierarchy
- Exploring the various Charts available in the framework
- Implementing each of the Charts
- Mixing a Chart series into a hybrid Chart
- Customizing the look and feel of your hybrid Chart
Many of the applications that I’ve developed in the past have required data visualization. Whether it was the amount of space used for a particular disk volume or the value of a stock over time, the problems were exactly the same and ultimately amounted to a couple of major factors: which charting package will be used, and how much is it going to cost to integrate and ultimately manage?
All of this introduces risk to the application and adds ...