Book DescriptionLow Cost, High Impact!
Public relations is a make-or-break factor for all organizations, especially those that are small or mission driven. While it can be tempting to think that PR is a luxury only larger organizations can afford, PR expert Jennifer R. Farmer shows how her CCRR framework—being credible, creative, responsive, and relentless—is the silver bullet for even cash-strapped organizations.
Farmer emphasizes that effective public relations is in fact an essential component of organizational development—people need to know about you for your organization to have maximum impact. Her CCRR framework leverages tools everyone has access to, from social media to brand transparency, and requires attentiveness more than money. Farmer shows you that, no matter how modest your budget, you can build a cost-effective communications strategy that will help you break through the noise in an information-overloaded world.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- One: The Case for Communications
- Two: Be Credible
- Three: Be Creative
- Four: Be Responsive
- Five: Be Relentless
- Six: Social Media on an Ordinary Budget
- Seven: PR Tactics on an Ordinary Budget
- Eight: Crisis Communications
- Conclusion: Leading in the Midst of Fear Using the Four Principles
- About the Author
- Title: Extraordinary PR, Ordinary Budget
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781626569959