DK's Family Guide Northeast France epub, from the groundbreaking family travel series, is written by parents and guarantees the entire family will enjoy their trip. With child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel info, budget guidance, age range suitability and activities for each sight, Family Guide Northeast France epub is the ultimate guide to stress-free family travel.
In Family Guide Northeast France epub:
- Detailed information on getting there, getting around, where to stay and eat and a brief history of France
- 'Hubs', built around major sights from the Battlefield of Verdun to Parc Astérix, map the perfect day out, with suggestions for what to see, when to go and how to get there
- Dedicated 'Kids Corners' feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games and riddles to inform, bamboozle and entertain young travellers
- 'Letting off steam' suggestions and eating options around all 'hubs' enable the entire family to recharge their batteries
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds and public toilets
- Language section lists essential words and phrases
- 'Take shelter' suggests indoor activities for rainy days
- Plus, DK's illustrations and reconstructions of the city, to give real cultural insight
Regions in Family Guide Northeast France epub:
- Alsace and Lorraine
-The battlefield of Verdun
-Château Fort de Sedan
- Le Nord and Picardy
Now available in ePub format.