The Analytics of Facebook
Social media is the latest big thing in marketing, but it’s even better when impact can be shown not just with strong opinions but with numbers to demonstrate successes in customer engagement, satisfaction, increased page views, and even return on investment (ROI). In this chapter, we’ll review the basic concepts of analytics and how you can make them part of your decision making process so you know what to track, what is important, and why.
- Keep Score with Metrics and Monitoring
- Measure Your Facebook Marketing with Insights
- The Importance of Derivative Statistics
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- When the Standard Facebook Experience Isn’t Quite Enough: Landing Pages
Keep Score with Metrics ...