• Why facilitators label some learners as difficult
• How to stop labeling people and start labeling behavior
• The thought process that drives facilitator reactions to disruptive learner behavior
• Choosing to act on a professional agenda rather than on a personal agenda
• Specific facilitator techniques that manage disruptive behaviors without disrupting the learning
You can expect several types of learners in any learning environment. First, there are the people who want to learn and who are there voluntarily, but have idiosyncrasies that can unintentionally ...