Use FastAPI to expose an HTTP API for fast live predictions using an ONNX Machine Learning Model. FastAPI is a Python web framework that provides easy development of
documented HTTP APIs by offering self-documented endpoints with Swagger - a tool to describe, document, and use RESTful web services.
Learn how to quickly put together an API which validates requests, and self-documents its endpoints using OpenAPI via Swagger. Quickly produce a robust interface for others to consume your Machine Learning model by following core best-practices of MLOps.
Parts of this video cover the basics of packaging Machine Learning models, as covered in the Practical MLOps book.
* Create a Python project to serve live predictions using FastAPI
* Use a Dockerfile to package the model and the API using Docker containerization
* With minimal Python code, expose an ONNX model to perform sentiment analysis over an HTTP endpoint
* Dynamically interact with the API using the self-documented endpoint in the container.
* Demo Github Repository with sample code
* Practical MLOps book
* FastAPI Intro tutorial
* RoBERTa ONNX Model for sentiment analysis
Table of contents
- Title: Fast, documented Machine Learning APIs with FastAPI
- Release date: July 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50117VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Modern Python LiveLessons: Big Ideas and Little Code in Python
Overview Modern Python LiveLessons: Big Ideas and Little Code in Python provides developers with an approach …
Building and Deploying Reliable APIs with FastAPI
Build a REST API with the popular API development framework FastAPI. Learn why the concept of …
Algorithms in Motion
"Good and simple to understand introduction to algorithms." Boris Vasile, Team Lead, Garmin Cluj Algorithms - …
Amazon Web Services (AWS), 3rd Edition
18+ Hours of Video Instruction Get intensive, hands-on AWS training with Chad Smith in this 2 …