Chapter 7Fiber-Optic Cables
The following ETA Fiber-Optics Installer competencies are covered in this chapter:
- Explain the purpose of each component displayed in a cross section view of a fiber-optic cable.
- Explain why and where loose buffer fiber-optic cable is used.
- Describe the difference between gel-filled and gel-free loose buffer fiber-optic cables.
- Describe tight buffer fiber-optic cable.
- Compare common strength members found in fiber-optic ...
Get Fiber Optics Installer (FOI) Certification Exam Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.