Cash Flow Statement
This chapter will help the readers to:
- Appreciate the need and objectives for cash flow statement.
- Differentiate between cash flow from operating activities, financing activities and investing activities.
- Prepare cash flow statement from the given information.
- Analyze the information conveyed by the cash flow statement of companies.
- Identify and apply key requirements of Ind AS 7 relating to cash flow statements.
The balance sheet and the profit and loss statement provide useful information about the financial health of a business enterprise. The former provides us information about the sources (liabilities) and application (assets) of funds at the end of the accounting year, ...